1. Do I need a dance partner?
No! This course is made with solo dancers in mind. But that's not to say that couples can't use these courses to practise too.
2. Do I need to have any dancing experience?
Not at all! My videos are very easy to follow with simple, step by step instructions, perfect for beginners.
3. I don't have a lot of room at home, will I still be able to learn?
Absolutely! I have choreographed each dance specifically to fit in a smaller space so anyone can learn at home!
4. I don't have a lot of time to commit to learning but really want to start, will this work for me?
Definitely! Lessons are on average 20 minutes long, with some slightly shorter or longer depending on the topic covered. You can do the lessons whenever you want, at a time that suits you.
5. What if I have questions about any lessons?
I would love it if you reached out to me! I reply to all my emails and am more than happy to help and give feedback.
6. Do I need to keep paying for lessons after I've bought a course?
Once you've bought the course for a one-time payment, it's yours forever! You can re-watch it as many times as you like.
7. I've bought a course, how do I access it?
All my courses are hosted within the membership site. As soon as you buy a course, those videos lessons will be unlocked for you within the membership site.
8. How do I know this site is safe?
My website is secured with an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate meaning that data you're sending to us/receiving from us is encrypted. You can check that any website you visit is secured with SSL by checking for the lock that appears before the URL.