1. Do I need a dance partner?
No! This course was created specifically for ladies who don't have a partner to learn to dance!
2. I want to learn with my partner, is this course for me?
If you want to learn with your partner then this course isn't for you. This course was created for solo dancers so we only look at the ladies dance steps.
3. Do I need to have any dancing experience?
Not at all. In fact, the less experience you have the MORE you'll get out of this course as it's aimed at complete beginners.
4. I don't have a lot of room at home, will I still be able to learn?
Absolutely! I have choreographed each dance specifically to fit in a smaller space so anyone can learn at home!
5. I don't have a lot of time to commit to learning but really want to start, will this work for me?
Definitely! Lessons are on average 20 minutes long, with some slightly shorter or longer depending on the topic covered. You can do the lessons whenever you want, at a time that suits you.
6. What if I have questions about any lessons?
I would love it if you reached out to me! I reply to all my emails and am more than happy to help and give feedback.
7. Do I need to keep paying after I've bought a course?
Once you've bought the course for a one-time payment, it's yours forever! You can re-watch it as many times as you like.
8. I've bought this course but it isn't for me, is there anything I can do?
I have a 14 day money back guarantee if you're not happy with the course.
9. I've bought a course, how do I access it?
All my courses are hosted within the membership site. As soon as you buy a course, those videos lessons will be unlocked for you within the membership site.
10. How do I know this site is safe?
My website is secured with an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Certificate meaning that data you're sending to us/receiving from us is encrypted. You can check that any website you visit is secured with SSL by checking for the lock that appears before the URL.